Bradford Park Directions
Bradford Park Rules
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES SO OUR CONGREGATION
CAN CONTINUE TO ENJOY THIS FACILITY:
1. A responsible member of the group is to be present at all times AND must be a Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod Member or a member of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church.
2. No alcohol is allowed on park property at any time.
3. All trash is to be removed by users. (Please provide your own trash bags and be sure you remove all garbage from park). There is no dumpster.
4. Kitchen and bathroom facilities have light switches. Use them to turn lights on and off.
5. Clean out the refrigerator when you are finished (If refrigerator is available)
6. Take all personal belongings with you when you leave.
7. Put all sports equipment back in its proper place.
8. Make sure all water faucets are turned off. Check the bathrooms to be sure toilets are not running. YOU MUST TURN THE WATER FAUCET OFF BOTH OUTSIDE AND IN THE LADIES REST ROOM!
9. Turn off all lights at their light switches. Do not use the fuse box.
10. Lock the pavilion doors and the chain at the bottom of the hill.
11. Lock the gate.
12. RETURN THE KEY TO CHURCH OFFICE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
13. Make sure all fires are completely out.
14. No Animals allowed.
You must not leave anything at Bradford Park. Nothing can be taken to Bradford Park and dumped.